Necrosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Game Stories, Funny, Action, Just feel like telling, Etc.

2 posters

Go down

In-Game Stories, Funny, Action, Just feel like telling, Etc. Empty In-Game Stories, Funny, Action, Just feel like telling, Etc.

Post  Kentago Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:44 am

Here is where we can tell stories about in game stuff.

My Pking incident.

One day I was killing abandons Giants, and they deal a nice amount of damage. So anyways, i was luring about 22-25 of them, and this Theif was getting annoyed. He was getting annoyed since i was taking all the giants Hahah. Then I just kept doing my thing you know. Thats when i notice, he vanished. So while im killing about 20 giants, he comes from no where and stuns me. The thing is when your in PK mode the mobs lure to you..... so he ended up dieing by my mobs and i had not time to even deliver a single blow. Also, some random box showed up and told me to click a sector and i won nothing =/. Anyways thats my story.

Please share yours haha.
Kentago
Kentago
Admin

Back to top Go down

In-Game Stories, Funny, Action, Just feel like telling, Etc. Empty Re: In-Game Stories, Funny, Action, Just feel like telling, Etc.

Post  Soiyeruda Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 am

Part 1:Found a booth selling 98 fairy wings for 30k each. Bought all of them, and made an extra 1mil by selling to NPC. :S

Part 2: I sold a pair of Fighter Combat Gloves for 900k. This is not a typo. I seriously sold a lvl 34 equipment set piece for 900,000. O_o No, I didn't rip them off. They actually offered that price.
Hint: Be on the look out for a character named knightsworth. He often buys things at outrageous prices. Must have a lot of money to spend >.>

Last edited by Soiyeruda on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part 2)

Soiyeruda

Back to top Go down