Necrosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders!

3 posters

Go down

[Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders! Empty [Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders!

Post  Deltor Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

GUILD EVENT HAS ENDED. READ BELOW FOR DETAILS!!!

The first Guild Event of Necrosis has successfully ended. Most of the leaders were defeated by our very own tempz. Our undefeated leaders included: Kentago and ArcRyusen, and a total of 850K was collected for defeting the leaders.

GUILD EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL TUESDAY EVENT 10:30 EST OR 8:30 PST

Here's all you need to know about the first Guild Event. Since this is the very first time a guild event is announced, i'll explain what everything is in detail. From there on, i expect everyone to gain an understanding.

Name: Defeat the Leaders (The name of the guild event. This will kinda give an idea as to what the guild event is about, or the type of guild event it is.)

Time: 10:00 EST or 7:00 PST(Whatever is more convenient for everyone) on Friday, July 31 (This event will take place for 24 hours. During this time anyone can come at any time and attempt defeat the leaders.)

Location: Negotiable. Talk to the leader and pick a place to challenge them.

*Yeah yeah, just play along!*
Storyline: The leaders of Necrosis have swayed to the depths of evil. With pure malice and corruption, all that's left is the darkness within their hearts. It is upto the members of Necrosis to take a stand against this evil and purify the hearts of their leaders, and the only way to do this is to defeat them in battle! Who dares to stand up to the this challenge and take the leaders of Necrosis head-on?

Reward: A total of 500K cash will be rewarded for this event. (Subject to change: probably will go higher! Smile )

• 200K for deteaing Polarys
  • 150K for defeating Deltor
  • 100K for defeating Kentago
  • 100K for defeating Soiyeruda
  • 100K for defeating ArcRyusen

Rules: There are no rules Twisted Evil

Also, I should let you guys know, that you can only challenge the leaders once. After a leader has been defeated, the leader will be forfeit from this event. Any duels after this point with the defeated leader will not count towards this event. You must wait until all the leaders have been defeated to claim your reward. The leaders will keep track of who defeated them. And, you MUST confront the leader after the defeat ends to claim your reward. Don't come back a week later asking for it Razz.

With that kept in mind, have an enjoyable Guild Event Smile

Last edited by Deltor on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 am; edited 10 times in total

Deltor

Back to top Go down

[Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders! Empty Re: [Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders!

Post  Soiyeruda Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Lol. Everyone's going to pick on me for leveling so slow >.>

Better stalk up on high level potions. :S

Soiyeruda

Back to top Go down

[Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders! Empty Re: [Guild Event #1] Defeat the Leaders!

Post  Kentago Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Hope everyone is ready for the event. :]
Kentago
Kentago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deltor Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Updated Guild Event. Please read! Smile

Deltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Deltor Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Event details updated again. Since the leaders can't be online at the same time the duration of the event will be changed. It'll take place over a 24 hour time period. Just read above again for changes. Also, be prepared Smile

Deltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soiyeruda Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm

I won't be able to make said event. To make up for it, anyone in guild who defeats me later (excluding Elder+. >->) Will get 500k, as compensation for my absence.

Soiyeruda

Back to top Go down

Post  Deltor Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 am

Guild event has been completed. Smile

Deltor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down